Hardman is a dietary supplement for men. Hardman is is made up of Tongkat Ali, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Epimedium Extract, Danshen Extract, Green Tea Extract, Songaria Extract, Cnidium Extract, L-Arginine Extract, Panax Ginseng, Calcium Propionate, Cab-O-Sil and Empty Gelatin Capsule size 00.
1. How much is Hardman?
Hardman is SRP P160.00 per flap of 2 capsules.
2. Where can I buy Hardman?
Hardman is available at Watsons, Rose Pharmacy, and Lazada.
3. Is Hardman safe to take?
Yes, Hardman is safe, it contains all natural ingredients.
4. What are the side-effects of Hardman?
Hardman has no side effects unlike other male supplements.
5. What is the recommended dose of Hardman?
Take 1 to 2 capsules 2 hours before engaging in intimate activity.
6. When is the best time to take Hardman?
Hardman is best taken on an empty stomach with warm water.
7. Hardman is recommended for what age?
Recommended for adults.
8. Do I need doctor's prescription to buy Hardman?
No, you do not need a prescription for Hardman.
9. Is Hardman FDA approved?
Yes. All our products are fully compliant with all government regulations and standards
10. Is it okay to take Hardman with other vitamins or supplements?
Yes, Hardman is safe to take with other vitamins or supplements