Liverguard: The Liver Defender is a proprietary formulation of Silymarin and Lecithin that is designed to promote the overall health of the liver. This natural herbal supplement combines the two herbs known for thousands of years to boost general liver function.
1. What is the content of Liverguard?
Silymarin: 450mg (From Milk Thistle Seed Extract)
Lechitin: 50mg (From Soy)
2. How much is Liverguard?
Liverguard SRP P15.00 per capsule
3. Where can I buy Liverguard?
Liverguard is available at all leading drugstores nationwide
4. Is Liverguard safe for pregnant women or breastfeeding mothers?
Yes, however it is best to consult your doctor if you are pregnant or lactating before taking Liverguard.
5. What is the recommended dose of Liverguard?
1 to 2 capsules daily
6. When is the best time to take Liverguard?
Liverguard can be taken anytime of the day, but there are studies that it is best to take it 30 minutes before a meal.
7. Liverguard is recommended for what age?
Recommended for adults.
8. Do I need doctor's prescription to buy Liverguard?
No, you do not need a prescription for Liverguard.
9. Is Liverguard FDA approved?
Yes. All our products are fully compliant with all government regulations and standards.
10. Is it okay to take Liverguard with other vitamins or supplements?
Yes, Liverguard is safe to take with other vitamins or supplements